Supervisory of thesis projects
Mandatory process steps
- Contact me via e-mail in order to check whether there is supervisory capacity in a given semester.
- Select a topic from the list of topics or develop your own research proposal.
- Submit your topic via e-mail and wait for my approval.
- Prepare an exposé including (i) cover page, (ii) outline, (iii) introduction with the subchapters research problem, research methodology and course of investigation, (iv) preliminary list of references and (v) CV.
- Submit your exposé via e-mail.
- Wait until you receive feedback from my side.
- If necessary, submit a revised version of the exposé.
- Bachelor and master candidates have to satisfy all conditions precedent of the prevailing examination and study regulations (Prüfungs- und Studienordnung).
- Predominantly, thesis projects in English and topics related to banking, finance and foreign trade will be supervised.
- Formal and material rules as taught in my course academic research and writing are fully applicable for the initial exposé as well as the final thesis.
- A thesis project is a special form of an academic assessment. The degree of autonomy while writing a thesis will be reflected in my grading.